jeudi 13 novembre 2008

Time out until tomorrow night?

I'll take a blog break until tomorrow night. Got a phone call yesterday. Mom in law's not feeling good at all. She might have to go to the hospital so, I want her with me at home. No time to blog so I'll post friday. Oups! get a phone call this morning and our secretary is sick. Will she be able to come in tomorrow so that I can have my friday off as usual? Don't know yet .... So in the meantime, I'll share with you pics of another library book I got. Love it. Included are full size pattern sheets! YEAHHHH.....




This frog will be added to my ''to do list''
In the meantime, let's take care of Mamie...

1 commentaire:

  1. What a funny chicken! Maybe I should brush up on my French!
    The green sweater you liked at "Knitting Lessons" is in the Debbie Bliss magazine, page 19. For some reason, the pattern doesn't have a name. I hope you can find it!

    RépondreSupprimer